We place great people
It’s what we do
There’s no blueprint on how to navigate your career. It bends and twists with momentum, but sometimes you need strategic intervention to take it to where your ambition is seeking. We help place you where you should be. It’s a simple statement complicated by the reality of job progression and development.
Did you know?
Speak to us about what opportunities this will open up for you.
Place Me was created when founder Tanya Abbey saw a need to provide more in-depth resources and support to those navigating their career journey.
Market research revealed that over 55% of job seekers or those in a career transition period felt that they needed guidance and support to help them through the process of finding their new position. So Place Me exists to help with resources and support.
With a team of highly experienced consultants who are familiar with all areas of people placement, Place Me has proven success across all industries. Consulting to a diverse range of companies and helping candidates from blue, white and grey collar positions to Graduate, Executive level and C-Suite positions. Our team can help you find your new career place.
How it all started
How we help
We pride ourselves on delivering a tailored experience to assist you at whatever career stage you are at, from entering (and re-entering) the job market, progressing your current career trajectory and even stepping out into business ownership. We are a complete lifecycle agency that can step in at every stage of your career to push you to where you need to go.
Our experienced team of career advisors support you by:
- Helping navigate job searching and applying for positions.
- Working through your next career choice and how to best transition.
- Providing advice around moving into a management or leadership role.
- Interview preparation.
- Negotiating job offers and salary increases.
- Providing advice around re-entering the workforce.
- Building your professional brand on LinkedIn and other Social Media channels.
- Helping with a constructive plan around gaining more experience or transitioning to a new position or career choice.
- Getting support around moving from a Corporate to a Start Up/Entrepreneurship.
- Helping you shift into a management or executive leadership role.