We place great people
It’s what we do
Did you know?
Speak to us about what opportunities this will open up for you.
Place Me was created when founder Tanya Abbey saw a need to provide more in-depth resources and support to those navigating their career journey.
Market research revealed that over 55% of job seekers or those in a career transition period felt that they needed guidance and support to help them through the process of finding their new position. So Place Me exists to help with resources and support.
With a team of highly experiences consultants who are familiar with all areas of people placement, Place Me has proven success across all industries. Consulting to a diverse range of companies and helping candidates from blue, white and grey collar positions to Graduate, Executive level and C-Suite positions. Our team can help you find your new career place.
How it all started
How we help
Our experienced team of career advisors support you by:
- Helping navigate job searching and applying for positions.
- Working through your next career choice and how to best transition.
- Providing advice around moving into a management or leadership role.
- Interview preparation.
- Negotiating job offers and salary increases.
- Providing advice around re-entering the workforce.
- Building your professional brand on LinkedIn and other Social Media channels.
- Helping with a constructive plan around gaining more experience or transitioning to a new position or career choice.
- Getting support around moving from a Corporate to a Start Up/Entrepreneurship.
- Helping you shift into a management or executive leadership role.